Unique Career Opportunities
Digital Copywriter / Online Content Writer
We are on the search for an experienced in-house copywriter. As a lead copywriter for the company, your skills must continue to define and enrich the Unique Home Stay brand. You will create engaging content that resonates the Unique Home Stays brand values. Typical duties will include writing captivating property pages for our new luxury homestay additions, refreshing content for our highly-trafficked website, creating digital property guides for each property, proofreading the handiworks of your close-knit in-house marketing team, producing SEO friendly website copy, assisting with the production of email templates and internal communications and more.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication (with a degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing or similar)
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A clear and concise writing technique
- Perfectionist proof-reading skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to write to a house style with a personable, intelligent and witty tone
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong brand and commercial awareness
- Genuine interest in luxury travel and beautiful homes
- Passion for keeping up to date with current travel and interior trends
- Strong creative flair which makes your inspiring and imaginative copy a commercial success
- Team player with a positive, proactive "can-do" attitude
- Sound SEO knowledge and experience of writing for the web
- Confidence working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating world-class copywriting skills and creative originality
Standard work hours are between 9am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday at our office near Newquay. Salary is £20,000-£24,000 dependent on experience.
To be considered for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be perfect for the role.